Wednesday 18 May 2016

Additional way to Looking Literature ……


Additional  way to Looking  Literature ……


Experience is the Best Teacher, Literature is the Best Vehicle For Vastly engaging our Possible Experience.





literature is an imaginative reconstruction of life”

 Matthew Arnold  


                        

This is the very Simple Definition of Literature . But here i would like throw some more light on    What  literature  meant by me before M.A and  After M.A  .  These two image is about what i meant Literature after B. A and Before M.A . Here  in this image you can find how i understand literature with the passing of time . After completing M.A my views regarding Literature is Totally Different then what i was written  in these images before M.A.     


            Let's Differentiate Literature Before M.A  and After Completing M.A  . 



           Really it difficult to define literature in one words. But here i differentiate literature . My Graduation of B.A in which I felt that I m studying Literature for the Sake of Education . after B. A i felt that i m just passing the literature but not understand it clearly. Yes there are several reasons are like i don't have potential to grasp till the moment.

           Now I m able to Analyze  the Literary Work – whether  fiction , Poetry , Drama , Novel etc. For me Literature is not just only a Literature but for me it is everything because it gives me all those things what I was looking in life . Master Degree  introduced me with Various Papers of  Literature and Language  like (Renaissance, Indian, African, American , Modern,  Post-Colonial , Cultural Studies ,English Language and  Teaching and Mass Communications and Media studies etc) Literature is a resource where we can see what others have done before us.

                Literature allows us to interpret our own life and emotions and find ways to relate to the story so we in turn can reflect.  It is also a form of entertainment and allows people to use their imagination to visualize the story within their own mind. But I find the real point of literature is the story of life, and all people want to do is to connect to other human beings so they find meaning in their own life.


            Literature can also give us glimpses of much earlier ages. Reading literature cultivates the imagination. I m don’t want to miss this lines that always motivates me ..

“AND MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP"

 this is my favorite line taken from the Robert Frost Poetry "STOPPING BY WOODS ON A SNOWY EVENING" . This line suggest that Death is the ultimate reality of life. which is very important line in the poem.  I found the meaning of life .
           Here I would like to give other example from one my favorite play “ Waiting For Godot ”.  Here  we can discuss that nothingness in Waiting for Godot it shows some deep meaning in life in different way. ‘Waiting for Godot’ gives a message that while doing nothing there is something. “Nothing is also better than something” A person who always has desire for any achievement till birth to death his list of desire will never come to end. In the same way for Godot there is ‘waiting’ which has no any end or meaning.

          we can learn a lot from the characters placed in novels. so we can groom our personality and inner self through literature. Now I would like to talk about novel “ The Sense of an ending” I like this because it is all about memory , College days and narrates  the reality .really it makes sense understand thing better way .  

I have so Many things to write here but I think that it is sufficient. Now I m able to understand Literature well and all these Credit goes to our Honorable HOD Dr. Dilip Barad and Department of English – Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University , Bhavnagar (The Place For Learning) .



. 
 .


No comments:

Post a Comment